Quote for you

Hans Hoffman " The ability to simplify is to eliminate the unnecessary so the necessary can speak"

Monday, May 24, 2010

Plein Air Thursday

Thursdays have blossomed into Plein Air Day. I am getting hooked on plein air painting. This past thursday my friends and I headed to the Bangor Waterfront near the Seadog Restaurant. Here we arrived with our easels and pastels and painted for the afternoon. The weather couldn't have been better.  I have uploaded some pictures for you to see....what a great day!       Gail was our cheerleader....next time you'll have to paint also.        
Gail
            My painting                                                                                                                                                          Rita's painting
                                                                                                                                         Liz's painting                                         





1 comment:

  1. Oh, this makes me miss you guys even more! Love the work you produced. I'll be joining you soon.

    ReplyDelete