Quote for you

Hans Hoffman " The ability to simplify is to eliminate the unnecessary so the necessary can speak"

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Busy, Busy Busy!

 This fall has been a busy one I just took down my show at the Eastern Maine Health Care Cancer Center, in Brewer. It was a wonderful show and the facility was fantastic. Plenty of wall space to hang paintings. Thank you EMCC Cancer Center!
I am preparing for a one day show at the Masonic Center on Union St. in Bangor. This is a show put on by the Bangor Nursing association and the proceeds help them to redo the  patients rooms to their liking. What a great cause.
The show is 10-5pm with a Lasagna dinner followed by an auction of donated art work.
I have  painted some small oils 6x6 to sell at this event along with some larger pieces. I will also have some card to sell.
I just finished 2 small pastels that I think will sell .
Lavender coast

Rusty ol' truck

No comments:

Post a Comment