Quote for you

Hans Hoffman " The ability to simplify is to eliminate the unnecessary so the necessary can speak"

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Painting in Naples

I am painting fast and furiously in preparation for the Glen Eagle Art Show. I have just received some nice floater frames that I can use.
"The Approach" 8 X 10 oil on canvas
S.G.Roberts

I just painted on a linen canvas and found it to be so much fun....smooth. The paint flows really well. I really like the linen but they are more expensive.
Here is the painting I painted on Linen
"Blowin' in the wind"  oil on Linen
11 X 14
S.G. Roberts


Here is my latest painting. 

1 comment:

  1. very nice. I like to paint but at 89 it is getting much harder..i paint with acrylic and have sold many of them. boat and old houses from castine maine, i would like water painting but have no luck. should take a few lessons but again 89 years old might be a little too late..

    ReplyDelete