Quote for you

Hans Hoffman " The ability to simplify is to eliminate the unnecessary so the necessary can speak"

Friday, May 11, 2012

Art is budding this Spring

News...I have a display going on down at the Mass Mutual Financial, 21 Main Street, Bangor. The works displayed are some of my newer pieces and some very large pieces. Just drop in and look around. If you see anything you like contact me.
I also had a painting juried into the Bangor Art Society Art show that is hanging at the Bangor Public Library 2nd floor gallery.
Here are some pieces that I just finished up.
Water Lily by S.G. Roberts
pastel on wallis  6 X 6  framed $100


Chasing the birds
by S.G. Roberts
Oil on canvas 8 X 10
unframed $150.00

The Bubble in Acadia
12 X 12  Oil on Canvas
unframed $175

Black Head Splash
by S.G. Roberts
20 X 16 Oil on Canvas
unframed $250

Skipping Stones
by S.G. Roberts
8 X 10 Oil on Canvas
unframed $150.



No comments:

Post a Comment